Mobile Monday is a global community of mobile industry visionaries, developers and influentials fostering cooperation and cross-border business development through virtual and live networking events to share ideas, best practices and trends from global markets.
Mobile Monday has the following objectives:
- To encourage innovation within the mobile sector.
- To facilitate networking between small and large companies, and between local and foreign.
- To help local companies effectively participate in international initiatives through the import and export of visions, concepts, technologies, know-how and best practices.
- To present innovative visions, trends, studies and forecasts from the mobile marketplace.
- To facilitate and create partnerships.
- To contribute to the education of the broader public through its publications, online presence and media partnerships.
We are part of MobileMonday Global network which already have presence in 35 countries in Asia, Pacific, Europe, North & Latin America throught our 70+ chapters.
This blog is created as an online media to communicate with members of MobileMonday Indonesia, the mobile communities and public in general. The activities also include sharing of information and news regarding the industry as part of our effort toward MobileMonday objectives as stated earlier.
MobileMonday blog is maintained by volunteers which is passionate about sharing and want to make the mobile space a better world. 🙂 If you have the same passion with us and would like to lend a hand either through your writing., moderating, or ….. (anything!), then we would like to hear from you! Send us an email to editor(at)mobilemonday.co.id. We’ll talk!
The MobileMonday Indonesia Team
“In a connected age, sharing is power.”
A quote from Tomi Ahonen.
Should you need to contact us, please email us at editor [at] mobilemonday[dot]co[dot]id