With more mobile users (100%+ mobile penetration) than bank accounts (approximately 60 million in 2015), Indonesia opens an interesting opportunity for mobile financial services to give access to the unbanked population and businesses. Since the last few years, MFS are actually a growing services ranging from savings, loans, digital wallet, bill payment, remittance, to air time topups which have been deployed by the industry (telco & financial services). And the rise of smartphones has given further boost and driven new innovative services.
However the questions remain… Are we really making progress in this mobile financial services? What have been done? Where are we heading? How to drive adoption? Will MFS really provide the needed solution for the unbanked and society in general?
Join us in the upcoming MobileMonday Networking Event co-hosted with Indonesia Fintech Association discussing “Mobile Financial Services: State of the Union” which will be held on the following:
- Date: Monday, 17 October 2016
- Time: 18.00 WIB (presentation starts at 18:30)
- Venue: Indosat Ooredoo Head Office, Podium Depan / 4th Floor, Jl. Medan Merdeka Barat 21, Jakarta
We will feature three distinguished speakers:
- Alex Rusli, CEO / Indosat Ooredoo – “Mobile Financial Services: Telco Case Study”
- Gervasius Samosir, Country Manager / Solidiance – “Opportunity and Outlook for Mobile Financial Services in Indonesia”
- Dian Kurnadi, Executive Board / Indonesia Fintech Association – “Experience Sharing from Mobile Fintech Startups”
Special thanks for Indosat Ooredoo for providing the space and the meals.
RSVP link: bit.ly/idmomo-oct17
See you in the event!